➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

BYC is good distraction while ya wait for ducks to hatch

And wait

And wait

And wait some more. :gig
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I can here him tapping AND PEEPING.

O m g.

I've had a chick...horse chick...get to this point. I didn't make an air hole and it died.

When do I make a safety hole?

Thank you!
Maybe I was confusing it with PETA nuts?
Vegans and PETA are pretty close to synonymous in viewpoint. The difference is that PETA is an organization looking to change the laws while vegans are people who follow their ideals but aren't necessarily in favor of forcing those on others.

I've been through a refresher course recently on the subtleties of each group. I grew up thinking PETA = ASPCA and that's SO not correct.

Vegans and PETA are pretty close to synonymous in viewpoint. The difference is that PETA is an organization looking to change the laws while vegans are people who follow their ideals but aren't necessarily in favor of forcing those on others.

I've been through a refresher course recently on the subtleties of each group. I grew up thinking PETA = ASPCA and that's SO not correct.
I need to spend some time learning the difference. I can't watch those scary ASPCA commercials.

They certainly are. There was no blood, just a little fur, and he sprinted away. I'm hoping he's hunkered down somewhere and will come out when he's ready. Thanks for the positive vibes - much appreciated :)
I'm with @Cyprus though... Time to wage war on the coyotes. I see one from this point on, it dies.
Yup. That fox just signed its own death certificate.

@KikisGirls -i believe if you can hear him and he is moving then he is ok.
Yes ok for now...but for how long will he be ok?
I thought for sure the horse chick was ok too but he never was able to crack the shell.

Back
Top Bottom