* I am a sad, sorry idiot. (Just in case you didn't already know it.)

d.k

red-headed stepchild
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southeast Coast of Florida
* I just locked myself out of the house. Nobody else is home. The guys are at a band practice 22 miles away. I called DH (PTL for BYC addiction-- I had my cell!!) He told me I could break in via the small bedroom-- I managed, but I don't think the window will ever be the same. . . . .
pop.gif
smack.gif
:barnie

hmm.png
Done my fair share of that. House and car - more often the stupid car... I don't lock it anymore. (and NO you can't have my address)

big_smile.png
That is a sympathetic smile in case you didn't know.
Once, I hung from a bedroom window, while the Rev. and an officer carried on a nice conversation....dress caught on the rosebush below, and hair hung in the window clasp, backside facing outward!
roll.png

We had came home really, really late from a campmeeting.
th.gif

Yes, it does make a person feel...uhmm, less than intelligent.

* Wildsky, I could really use a myself a new car. Just got my license renewed after a year plus of thinking it was suspended and letting DH play "Driving Miss Daisy". . . Turns out the ticket I got was never turned in. AND, my car would have had a key box on it somewhere!! PARSON'SWIFE-- OMgosh!!! My DH and kids would have had me on video and on AFV in a hurry!!!

Last edited:
Imagine locking yourself out with a towel on your head and bandages on both hands. Then just as you're drilling through the door knob the telephone repair man shows up. That's a dolt.

Sorry you're having a rough day. Don't be so hard on yourself, it could have been alot worse.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom