* I am a sad, sorry idiot. (Just in case you didn't already know it.)

* REALLY GLAD I had my phone AND was able to get in. Wasn't much likin' the idea of the mosquitoes sucking me dry in the dark until the DH got done yakking it up at practice. Could've been a LONG unpleasant evening. . . Doh!! Shortcake, I know it could've been. During the '89 earthquake DH was coming home from work, stuck in traffic when it hit and a young lady ran out of her quivering house straight out of the shower. Didn't even have on a towel! Not that I blame her one intzy bit. She was on the sidewalk in a panic and a neighbor finally tossed his jacket around her.

Last edited:
LOL I locked myself and my dog out one time. The dog would go to work with me and I left my keys on the counter in the kitchen. I was lucky a window was uinlocked. I poped open the window and got in lol then I had my dog jump in after me. He was my accomplice.

I have locked myself out of my house and my truck so many times I can't count and only since november have I been allowed to be out when no one's home or everyone is asleep.

I get to crawl through the dinning room window that hurts my legs
sad.png

Hey D.K. did you ever get that Idiots Club of America membership form I sent
you. I addressed it to DK, Somewhere in Florida. I'm the president of ICA.

Get a dog door. I locked myself out regularly. It was no big deal. Reach up though the dog door and turn the knob.
bun.gif

* PC-- I think you must have sent it with my penquin. That sucker sure is taking his good ol' time waddling his way here!!! RA--If I were to use a dog door to get in the house, it would have to be tall enough for a saint bernard. If I had to get down on the patio pavers with my old knees, I'd be worse off than I was. Think I'll just drop a spare key in Miss Chook's nestbox. She's not using it anyway!!!!
wink.png

Last edited:
At one point in time, we had a door that locked when you closed it. I ran outside, just for a second, and my then 18 month old daughter shut the door. I was locked out.
She was watching me thru the window.....

Until I got the lock changed, I'd keep a towel over the top of the door so it wouldnt shut fully.

Back
Top Bottom