I am looking for some Call Ducks ???

I have been finding a few random eggs here and there, but I also get below freezing temps this time of year, not good for incubating. They also are great at hiding nests, so finding fresh eggs isn’t easy now either. I have too many calls now, so I won’t be incubating any until spring.

I have been finding a few random eggs here and there, but I also get below freezing temps this time of year, not good for incubating. They also are great at hiding nests, so finding fresh eggs isn’t easy now either. I have too many calls now, so I won’t be incubating any until spring.
I am also interested in getting a pair of white call ducks.
I am in MA, and hard to find them locally.
Are you planning to sell call ducklings in this spring?
like to know the details.
thank you
Jerry

I am also interested in getting a pair of white call ducks.
I am in MA, and hard to find them locally.
Are you planning to sell call ducklings in this spring?
like to know the details.
thank you
Jerry
I will sell ducklings locally in the spring, but I don’t ship live ducklings. I have a pair of whites, and one young white female, but they aren’t separated from my flock, so I never know when I’ll get white offspring. Good whites are hard to find, but usually easier to find better quality in whites than some other varieties. I’d suggest eBay (check seller feedback!) and places like Craigslist and Facebook

I will sell ducklings locally in the spring, but I don’t ship live ducklings. I have a pair of whites, and one young white female, but they aren’t separated from my flock, so I never know when I’ll get white offspring. Good whites are hard to find, but usually easier to find better quality in whites than some other varieties. I’d suggest eBay (check seller feedback!) and places like Craigslist and Facebook
Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom