I am not feeling well tonight

Nupine

Songster
12 Years
Nov 21, 2007
Ohio
I went to the orthodontist today [like the 30th time] and they had to but bands on my two eye teeth [that were impacted] that are cross-bit and attached them with plastic string and tightened them really hard to the wire to move them to where they need to be. I was once again stuck with the ''evil lady'' as I call her, who is really harsh and acts like she couldn't care less that she is causing a lot of pain to my mouth. Once she was finished, it didn't hurt so bad so we went Christmas shopping and ate. After like an hour, I started to get one of my really bad headaches [I get them a couple times a month, and they are really bad, and I end up throwing up ever time] we rushed out of Walmart, and started home on the worst road in Ohio and I ended up throwing up on the side of the road, and then my mouth started to hurt really bad, top and bottom, like a really bad toothache everywhere. Once I got home it all got worse and I threw up again, and my mouth got much worse to the point I was nearly in tears. I took a nap [which I ONLY do during headaches] and am feeling a little better. The headache is just about gone, but I am feeling really light headed, and not all there. My mouth is still as bad, as they promised. It just feels as though all my teeth are being pushed together as hard possible and I don't enjoy it. I hope it gets better by tomorrow, I can't wait till I get my braces off. I really never wanted to get braces, but my parents forced me. I want straight teeth [my teeth were really bad before braces, and my bite was way off and they had to first expand it with some funky palate expander] but I really don't enjoy the pain to get them. I feel the need to bite down on something really hard, I don't know why. I am going ot take a shower soon, hopefully that may help. I took some aspirins but that didn't do anything. On the bright side I lost 3-4 pounds from all the throwing up today.
smile.png

hopefull you will feel better soon....

today when i went to the ortho they yelled at me for not brushing well enough put on a 4 chain but wha tmade it fun was i won 35 dollars. i guessed the weight of a pumpkin and won.

i hope you get better

can you take ibuprofin for the pain at all? i am not feelign well either.. but mine is a migraine and an upset stomach. yay migraines. ugh. i just feel awful and hubby was cleaning and i was on the couch(kids were in the bedroom playing) and he asks me why he was the only one cleaning. and wheni told him i feel awful.. he quit cleaning and sat on the couch. so looks like more cleaning for me. grr.

Sue

Back
Top Bottom