I am so sad today.....

charmed one

Show Me State Gal
11 Years
Apr 7, 2008
Near Truman Lake, Mo
My husband just called to tell me my little dog Frankie got run over in our driveway by a guy that works for him. I've been staying at my DM's as she has lung cancer and needs round the clock care. I usually bring Frankie with me here everyday but have been leaving him at home since I have been staying over night. Poor little guy. He would have been ok if only I'd brought him here. I am sooo sad. I don't even like dogs. I am a cat person. But someone dumped him out by the farm last year. He couldn't have been more than 3 months old and he stole my heart.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Why is it when bad things happen, they just keep on coming. Isn't one thing enough. Have I drowned in my self pity yet? Sorry...I just needed to talk...ah type...you know what I mean.

Oh I'm so sorry about Frankie... bless your heart
hugs.gif
...things will look up again, if we don't have tough times we can't appreciate the good ones. I will pray for your mom and you too.
hugs.gif

To everything there is a season...Ecclesiastes 3
You gave your home to him for the time he was here and this is they way the man upstairs intended, we are all here for only a short while so for his time here you showed him love he never would have had otherwise.
Time will heal your heart.
Blessings

Back
Top Bottom