I Can’t Get No Satisfaction July Adopt-an-Egg Hatch-a-Long 🇬🇧

Pics

Tumbleweedlynn

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Sep 5, 2022
Central New Mexico
Hi All :frow

It’s been awhile since I’ve had some fun here, so I’ve decided to forget about my stellar incubation hatching stats and give it another go!

I just set 17 Cemani eggs. I will be attempting a dry hatch this time to see how that works; it can’t be worse than I’ve done in the past six months with these little weirdos 🤣

These guys will be due on July 10th, and there didn’t seem a lot of interesting history to this date, so I chose to celebrate this day in 1965, which was The Rolling Stone’s first #1 hit - I Can’t Get No Satisfaction. I found it to be appropriate, in that I can’t get no satisfaction when trying to get a good hatch when incubating ❌🐣🤣 Thank goodness for broodys.

Look forward to catching up - please invite anyone you think would like to play 😊

@junior67 @Shabby Chic-Hens @Iluveggers @Lovely Lettie @Isadora @Kiki @HorseGirlAbby @Canadian Wind @gimmie birdies

Attachments

• F05A6571-B388-4CF7-B75E-EB4CE9BAE118.jpeg
    F05A6571-B388-4CF7-B75E-EB4CE9BAE118.jpeg
    624.7 KB · Views: 90
Hi All :frow

It’s been awhile since I’ve had some fun here, so I’ve decided to forget about my stellar incubation hatching stats and give it another go!

I just set 17 Cemani eggs. I will be attempting a dry hatch this time to see how that works; it can’t be worse than I’ve done in the past six months with these little weirdos 🤣

These guys will be due on July 10th, and there didn’t seem a lot of interesting history to this date, so I chose to celebrate this day in 1965, which was The Rolling Stone’s first #1 hit - I Can’t Get No Satisfaction. I found it to be appropriate, in that I can’t get no satisfaction when trying to get a good hatch when incubating ❌🐣🤣 Thank goodness for broodys.

Look forward to catching up - please invite anyone you think would like to play 😊

@junior67 @Shabby Chic-Hens @Iluveggers @Lovely Lettie @Isadora @Kiki @HorseGirlAbby @Canadian Wind @gimmie birdies
I will take 12 please

Back
Top Bottom