I can hardly stand it!

Correction, 4 out of 6 (from what I can see) have broken the shell, I repeat, we have some pipped shells ladys and gents I am so EXCITED

1 of the eggs is at the wrong end though. The other 3 are by the air cell.
It will probably be fine, I had one last hatch that made it out perfectly. It might take a little bit longer though since its external pip is also it's internal pip. So give that baby plenty of time.

It will probably be fine, I had one last hatch that made it out perfectly. It might take a little bit longer though since its external pip is also it's internal pip. So give that baby plenty of time.

Okay thanks!!

My little side pipper made some progress, just poked through the membrane and cracked some more shell.. I am so excited to see these little cuties!

My

My little side pipper made some progress, just poked through the membrane and cracked some more shell.. I am so excited to see these little cuties!
Make sure to take lots of pics when they hatch, I can't wait to see them!

I will so take pictures!! My original pipper is also making some progress finally. I love watching life happen! :wee

Back
Top Bottom