I can sex your pullets and cockerels!

Do you like my thread?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Pics
S/He was born on May 21.

If he's a cockerel, I'm in trouble... I already have a modern game bantam rooster (he was born last November, if I remember correctly) and he thinks he's King of the Hill. Can you have 2 roosters of different breeds in the same coop?
Yes, you can have 2 roosters of different breeds together.

I have 6 roosters of different breeds in my rooster flock.

IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4462.JPG
IMG_4457.JPG
:confused: What breed is this ? I was told Aracauna, but Aracauna's don't have 5 toes or feathered legs. Someone please tel me.

Is it possible my blue EE is a pullet and has a true peacomb? The 2 obvious pullets have single rows, and the other 4 were cockerels. The boys all have cherry red big combs and obvious red wattles and two are starting to crow. And then there's this one... 3 row comb but no wattles to speak of, definitely not as red.I'm not good with body shape or feathers...

8 weeks old

IMG_1113.JPG IMG_1116.JPG IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1125.JPG IMG_1126.JPG

Is it possible my blue EE is a pullet and has a true peacomb? The 2 obvious pullets have single rows, and the other 4 were cockerels. The boys all have cherry red big combs and obvious red wattles and two are starting to crow. And then there's this one... 3 row comb but no wattles to speak of, definitely not as red.I'm not good with body shape or feathers...

8 weeks old

View attachment 1074321 View attachment 1074322 View attachment 1074323 View attachment 1074324 View attachment 1074325
Could you post more pics in a couple weeks? So far, it looks like a hen, but it has a very large comb for a pullet.

Back
Top Bottom