I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to post!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
fl.gif
celebrate.gif

I got a positive HPT this morning...after nearly 1 1/2 years of "Not trying Not to get pregnant"! I dont think DH was ready fr me to come BOUNDING out of the bathroom... I was all screaming and excited, he was like "Nuh uh?!?" I think we both got so used to negatives (and then Aunt Flow showing up) we werent prepared!

I'm goint to take another in the morning, since I'm not sure I can believe it! I feel like I've spent half my life peeing on sticks... haha, BUT this time, there was DEFINITELY a positive line!

Pray for me!

Quote:
Yup I'm in Guam! Not exactly a awesome place to be but I don't have a choice as I'm here with my husband on military orders.

wee.gif
Great for you alabamachick,
yippiechickie.gif

Guam sounds great. I have never been out of the lower 48 US. I guess that's why when its late here your still online. Sometimes it is lonely on here Ca time as I think many are on the Eastern or mountain time.

So my belly disappeared! It really freaked me and the hubs out so we went in for a fetal growth scan and it turns out everything is ok, thank goodness! Baby has dropped so low that it made me look like I am about 6 months pregnant, they thought all my fluid was low but it turns out baby just sank. Anyways, baby weighs roughly 5lbs 8oz and is a tall little one, 4 weeks left, I'm hoping he puts on some more weight in the next few weeks
smile.png

eek! I'd have freaked at that too!

been to hospital, and I have baby's final eviction date! he's outta there 2 weeks before he's due (having the caesarian on the 9th of July)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom