I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
awww! bless her for trying to hide! when I got my 20 week scan (not a 3d one, unfortunately!) the baby didn't want us to see his face so he kept hiding it in the placenta! got to love those uncooperative babies!

Quote:
awww! bless her for trying to hide! when I got my 20 week scan (not a 3d one, unfortunately!) the baby didn't want us to see his face so he kept hiding it in the placenta! got to love those uncooperative babies!

we got many pics with hands in her mouth above her head! she is stubborn!

Forgive me for the Ethan pic overload but I just have to share this one of me feeding him his bottle of breastmilk in the hospital today because he looks so adorable...
love.gif

10133_img_0185.jpg

I love all the pics of Ethan!!

Seeing the new babies is really starting to hit home that mine could be here in 2 weeks!!
barnie.gif
I go between being excited to being scared out of my mind! What am I gonna do with 2 newborns! lol

what a beautiful baby boy!!! one of my boys had the same measurements but yours looks a lot bigger than he did!
he is just precious!
love.gif
love.gif

my little guy has decided that he wont be swaddled anymore..and now he spends a fair amount of time gazing around..they change so fast, even at the beginning.
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom