I finally got me some! Yay! =D EEENT WRONG T.T

StrawberryHouseMouse

Songster
10 Years
Mar 23, 2009
Cleveland, Tennessee
hehe that sounds wrong now that I read it.

ANYWAYS! I finally got me some silkies, so once again I'm the proud owner of some fluffy butts!

Alan Stanford called me tonight and gave me the great news. I use to own silkies from him in the past. And I'm once again going to be the happy owner of some more! <3
He is sending me 6 silkies (5 splash 1 blue) on Monday. I was very lucky to not have to pay very much as I didn't have a whole lot of money to buy some really good silkies like he owns. ($100 with shipping included). From my experiance he has great birds and his have only improved over the years since I last owned some. One of my most favorite roosters Ive ever owned came from him. I named him Gato from a favorite anime character of mine. (No not gato as in spanish for cat) He has passed unfortuantly as it has been some many years. But just in his memory here is a photo of him
big_smile.png
he was a great rooster! Now I will get more great chickens from Alan, Thanks Alan! <33333

05White_c.jpg

Above is Gato, a past rooster from Alan who I adored.

More photos will be soon to come. I will post them here when I get them Tuesday morning <3

Last edited:
I've been watching to see if you found any! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see them, if they are anything like Gato....whew!

Waiting for your pics....
pop.gif

Claudia

I am having.. the worst luck.. ever..
hit.gif

I was up at 4 am this morning. Couldn't sleep cause I was so excited. 6:30 rolled around and still no call from the post office so I call them. They don't have my birds in yet. They had 4 boxes for tractor supply company. But none for me. So I wait till 7:30. Still nothing. And then Alan's wife calls me and tells me that the box was returned to her this morning. I was like WAAAAAAH? WHY?!
She tells me that her post office said my address doesn't exist.. what the crap? Of course my address exists. So I double check with her to make sure she had it right. She did and then I called my post office to try to figure this out. They said that they can have chickens shipped to our post office so they don't know what the problem is. They tell me that if the post office has trouble again to call them and they will verify it. So Alan calls me at around 10 and I tell him what my post office tells me. He tells me that his wife told him that the post office said that my post office does not accept Express mail. Im like, what the crap? Every post office accepts and ships Express mail. So I call my post office again to check. And they do. Like I expected. They ask for Alan's post office's phone number and so I get it for them. I'm waiting now for the supervisor to get back from lunch so he can call and talk to Alan's post office. This is not the first time I've had this problem. The reason why I didn't get birds from Bobbie was cause they told her they can't ship to me cause of the Express mail thing. She never did get it solved. So hopefully I can get this solved with my post office calling Alan's. If not I'm going to cry. Litterly cry.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom