i finally got one!

it's still on the counter so i can look at it, like i would forget. i just want to cherish the way the kids got all geeked out. thought my husband was going to burst with joy.

maybe ducky's kid is outside playing with the chickens when no one is looking!
big_smile.png

Quote:
i think they are pretty funny too! thanks!

i am so not that handy. as you well know, God gives us each gifts, mine was not creating cute chicken hangy things, but i can tell my hubby where to screw them into the wall!!!
big_smile.png

i got it at a local plant and garden nursery in North Branch, MI they had another one....

Wow, I love that chicken hangy thing.
big_smile.png
I wonder if they could ship one to NC? I never find cool stuff like that...

Congrats on your first egg! Its a nice size, as well! What kind of chickens layed it? Ours should start laying in the next month!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
uhhh, they might not ship BUUUUTTT, i know this really nice lady who would go pick it up and mail it to you!

they had one left...i think between the hangy thingy and the bracket it was about 35 bucks

i just thought it was a cute hangy thingy!

Quote:
my suspicion is that it was a RIR x RIW...buuut, i could be wrong.

yeah, it's a whopper! it has a great shell and pretty heavy. can't wait to go check this a.m.

i know YOU want a chicken hangy thingy, Joe!
wink.png

i kept telling the kids to be careful bcuz i just wanted daddy to see it! sorry yours broke, but hey, it'll be in your noggin forever:lol:

thanks for the compliment on my daughter, we think she is lovely too. the best part, all three of my kids are caring, kind and godly.

my middle kiddo:

12425_bee_and_sunny.jpg

Back
Top Bottom