I FOUND A FEMAIL QUAIL

chuzi

Hatching
Sep 17, 2022
everyday i go out at 5AM to feed my local pigeons/sparrowss/collared Dove . so i found her near my car and i was so shocked and she was alone . mind you it is like a very big empty lot. there was no human insight so i brought her home/ i have no other pets. i already had all bird food as i feed them . for cage i keep her open in my apartment . only at night for sleeping i have small basket which i put tissues and keep her there and she sleeps its been 4 months she came to me . she is alone . she loves eating cucumber/ watermelon water/ pomegranate/ lettuce . she eats bajra bird food but only when i refuce to give her fav treats . so my QUESTION ARE
1) when i am sleepin or away from her she have recently started to create absolutely cute and LOUD voice that is consistent any reasons why?. plus i am 24/7 at home mostly i have no job no school . hehe

everyday i go out at 5AM to feed my local pigeons/sparrowss/collared Dove . so i found her near my car and i was so shocked and she was alone . mind you it is like a very big empty lot. there was no human insight so i brought her home/ i have no other pets. i already had all bird food as i feed them . for cage i keep her open in my apartment . only at night for sleeping i have small basket which i put tissues and keep her there and she sleeps its been 4 months she came to me . she is alone . she loves eating cucumber/ watermelon water/ pomegranate/ lettuce . she eats bajra bird food but only when i refuce to give her fav treats . so my QUESTION ARE
1) when i am sleepin or away from her she have recently started to create absolutely cute and LOUD voice that is consistent any reasons why?. plus i am 24/7 at home mostly i have no job no school . hehe
ops soory my main question got erased .
2) 3 days ago she was eating cucumbers and she ate a little big piece and was gaping like for 2 minutes i got so worried but she drank water and then was ok . but half an hour ago she did same for 2/3 minutes but she was not eating anything i am worried . she ate an cockroach . is she ok?

ops soory my main question got erased .
2) 3 days ago she was eating cucumbers and she ate a little big piece and was gaping like for 2 minutes i got so worried but she drank water and then was ok . but half an hour ago she did same for 2/3 minutes but she was not eating anything i am worried . she ate an cockroach . is she ok?
I'd get some proper quail or gamebird crumble feed and only give her that and water for a few weeks. It is a complete diet and much better for her than the millet bird food and treats.

Quail call to their fellow covey members when separated. That's normal. Are you sure it's a hen?

Back
Top Bottom