I found him hanging....pics

Kacey's Krazee's :

Could we get an update?
I really hope he is doing better.

Well....he is still cheerful and eating. Nothing has changed with his legs though although they do both point to the from now. I am thinking that it must be his back because he cant seem to rise up on his legs. Like whatever connects the thigh part to the back isnt working or something.
I have tried all the suggestions on here and I am afraid it is becoming a quality of life issue right now.
sad.png
sad.png

Thanks for asking. Terri O​

Quote:
Oh cripes, I hate that attitude! We raise interesting breeds of chickens and keep irreplaceable genetic information alive and viable. Sure, if you were running a battery cage operation, that might be the right "business" attitude, but saying your chickens are "worthless" just means that your step-dad's dad doesn't know how to assess value outside of his own narrow paradigm. I have spent a lot of money to house and care for my birds and it is worth it all because of the joy of raising and learning from them.

That's the truth happens to me a lot with friends

Hi. I know this is an older post, but I had to say I LOVE your emergency chicken chair. What a hoot. I hope your chicken gets better. Poor guy.
fl.gif

Well Mr Buffo exited this life yesterday. He was very uncomfortable so I let him down and he laid his head down and was gone by the time I got home from work. I think he knew...he didnt eat so I figured I would have to "take care of it" when I got home. Selfishly I am glad that he went while I was gone! Sure wish he would have recovered...Terri O

Back
Top Bottom