I got a new LG and I HATE it!!!

Hi!
You could use capitol letters to start sentences, proper grammer, and punctuation. I found your post difficult to understand, the1much.

Kelly, I'd forgotten you had eggs from here. Sorry you had to put one down, that's always sad.
Glad you got the LG to stabilize.
Good luck! That's a bator-ful!
smile.png

Lisa

i could use all that "proper" english ,,, and punctuations,,, and not so many,,, commas lol,, but i write the way i talk,, and 90% of most people understand it. <proper use of a period,,,see imma gettin betta. and is this a school forum, or chicken forum, cause if i knew i was gonna get graded,, i wouldof studyed.
wink.png

so,,, the only thing you couldnt understand is the way i type? cause i could type correctly just for you
wink.png
but only if you let me know your gonna post on a thread imma gonna post on.
wink.png

or was it i said the werd teacha?
or was it that i called a VERY rude person RUDE?
that person had NO right to say what they did,,, and im sure someone that CARED enough to ask bout her bator and say she was having problems with it should get responses that ARE NOT rude.,,,,..,,, so instead of trying to make this a "class" with me on her thread, maybe you could give me lessons through pm's.
trying to give someone grammah lessons who is trying to "take up" for someone having problems, is almost as rude as what started this,,, rude and VERY disappointing.

sorry Kelly,, i'll unsubscribe so not to clutter your thread,,,, and GOOD LUCK
wink.png

I just got 2 bators a little over a week ago, both LG's. one forced one still air. I am using the forced air, and even tho my temps have spiked a couple times, I am happy with it. My chicks seem to be OK even with the temp spike. I found it at 106 this morning and was ready to cry, but tonight when I candled, they were all swimming around. I wouldn't have candled tonight except for the temp spike.

I'm sure you have great things to say, I just have a problem understanding your posts.
If you are able to type coherent sentences, use punctuation, and capitol letters to start sentences, then please do.
I appreciate that you are trying to be helpful, but if *I* couldn't make heads or tails from your post --- then how could anyone else.
Your last post was an example.
smile.png

Lisa
ps:
sorry Kelly

My LG has stayed a very steady temp since I installed the fan...BUT I can't get it to go to 99.5, it just stays at 100.6...So I guess I'll just have early hatches.

The only problems I have with my LG is the humidity. The temp does swing a bit, from 97-102, but I have read online that this is OK, so long as it doesn't stay too high/low for long periods.
I had a lot of trouble getting the humidity to go up high for the hatch, but other than that, it has worked great.

Oh, I have recently gotten a small PC fan to fit in it, and since then the humidity is holding fine. I barely have to add water to it to get the humidity up! I got the fan off eBay, for around $4.

Back
Top Bottom