I got a new puppy!!!!!!! Yay!

Well mine turned out pretty great so I guess an adopted mother is just as good sometimes
smile.png
Just like it is for humans.

I'm not going to contribute anything to the age as everyone else has already done that.

I would really like to see pictures!

Puppies are a ton of work. Around 12 weeks they are easier. I raised a litter of puppies to 11 weeks old. The worst week (IMO) was around week 7. They have this weird period of being afraid of everything and everyone.
lol.png

i agree, and if given the proper care and attention and training she will be the perfect dog for you . good job and enjoy the fun things and the cuteness of a puppy. i just got a 7 week old german sheppard pup friday , and my 6 yr old loves her to death , which is the reason i got her , they have already bonded alot and that puppy wants nothing more than my daughter to pet her . i see a wonderful friendship in the making , for years to come.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, I agree....it can be done, but it requires a lot more work than getting a puppy that's at the proper weaning age of 8 weeks. You can't raise a very young puppy the same way. You have to do the work that the mother and siblings would have done.

Back
Top Bottom