I got a puppy! The 1st one in 16 yrs!** New pics! post 53**

I never said she was high %and I never said that the other persons were high either. I said she has wolf on her. Her dad's side. They lady did not say he was 100% wolf. She said he was a wolf. I assumed she meant he was a hybrid. There are very few people who have 100% pure wolfs. If he was 100% I seriously doubt I would have gotten her for that cheap.

I don't believe the original post was to ask opinions on the percentage of the new puppy. The OP was excited to have gotten a new puppy and just wanted everyone to know it. Why are so many people arguing over whether it is or isn't a part wolf? Get over it, it doesn't matter and the OP never asked opinions on what breed it is or whether or not she should get her. Why do people have to be so negative? And that is all I have to say about that!

BTW-Congratulations on your new PUPPY!!! I hope you have lots of fun with her, she is very lucky to have gone to a home where she will be taken care of.

I do not live in an apartment. I live out in the country. On 140+ acres. I do not plan on moving to the city. I have too many animals to up and move to an apartment. I don't want to live in a neighborhood of any kind. I love Bella regardless of what she has mixed with her. I just don't like that I am being jumped.....all I did was post pics of my new puppy and now and getting bamboosled from almost every direction. What ever happened to WOW CONGRATS! I am never negative on my threads or anyone else's. I am the one who will try and help save the already "dead" chicken. I am always congratulating and praising others. Seriously people! Stop with the "hate to rain on your parade" or "don't mean to be a killjoy" then DON'T! I did not ask for opinions. I siply wanted to show off my new pup! Now had I said "Hey what do you think?" I could understand.

chels23 Thank you! I do appreciate the warm wishes.

Oh Harley!!! I'm so happy for you!! I know you've been wanting one for awhile, and I'm equally surprised that your DH agreed so easily to it! LOLOLOL

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your dog--I understand, I own a pitbull(God forbid) and hear the same things all the time. It never gets easier--just a warning! Have fun with her and God bless!
big_smile.png

Harley- so excited for you. Sorry can't see the pictures but I have seen hybrids before and they are gorgeous. I am getting a puppy too from pamperedpoultry and can't wait myself.

ENJOY and maybe put up some pics that aren't photobucket- I would love to see her.

Harley's Girl -

I posted earlier (about my parents' experience with a wolf-hybrid). I hope you didn't take my post as negative! I don't think you did. I think she's darling and you'll love her and she'll be wonderful. I only posted the warnings about how smart and athletic they can be because it caused my parents (and others) so much heartache and with the right setup, that can all be avoided.

My whole life I have grown up with "bad reputation" dogs - pit bulls, rottweilers, dobermans, wolf mixes, etc. I love them all to pieces. That is the kind of dog that I am attracted to and I think you have a lovely puppy, regardless of her breeding. Any dog that is mean or vicious is the result of bad ownership and nothing else. "mean breeds" are better at being mean, but they are not inherently so.

In all my years with "mean breeds" of dogs, the only time I have been bitten by a dog was by an Australian Shepherd that wasn't mine but I had known for years and we were buddies. I was petting her and she was licking my face and then all of a sudden - CHOMP. She bit through my lower lip/chin all the way into my mouth. Needless to say, the owner who was mother of a young child, rehomed the dog, which had been previously abused before she got it. Breed of dog has nothing to do with vicious behavior.

Again, congrats, and I hope you post pics as she grow up!

Back
Top Bottom