I got an "intervention" email

Hen...we are allergic to cats and DOGS...the allergy is so bad that my DH has to use a nebulizer from time to time...EVEN when he stands next to someone with cats or dogs he has a tough time. OUR family understands this....and they all have cats and dogs and we cannot visit them. But they sure poke a ton of FUN because we have chickens...and OH whatever would you want chickens for?

Well...I'll tell you what...my HOUSE doesn't smell like cat or dog or chicken...BECAUSE my hens can handle the cold better than a cat or dog...and live outside all year in NH.

PHOOEY on all those folks!!
hugs.gif

I got a kick out of my family when I wanted to get a flock of 15, which didn't sound like a lot to me. They all thought/think I am crazy, but they all said if I did get them they wanted eggs as soon as they started laying. Hippocrites. I currently don't have any, I am working on it, but I already want 20 or so. Although I think I am going to have to start with 3.

Couldn't she eat the ones that stopped laying if she really wanted to? Is that heresy?

Back
Top Bottom