I got my babies!!!

You could try turning off the heat, but if they act the least bit chilled laying on top of each other, shaking etc. then you'll have to trurn it back on, but I think 95 is way to warm for them. 85 would be better. and no drafts. and your ducklings being Appleyards are going to out grow that aquarium fast and will need to have adequate space to move around, I know your getting ready to move but you'll have to be careful and make sure they don't get too crowed in there.

You could try turning off the heat, but if they act the least bit chilled laying on top of each other, shaking etc. then you'll have to trurn it back on, but I think 95 is way to warm for them. 85 would be better. and no drafts. and your ducklings being Appleyards are going to out grow that aquarium fast and will need to have adequate space to move around, I know your getting ready to move but you'll have to be careful and make sure they don't get too crowed in there.

They are growing sooo fast! They should be okay in the aquarium for one more day and then as soon as I unpack a big box they can move in! Today it has cooled down a bit in the house so their space is 91 with the lid on and 88 with it off. The cat is only interested in using their cage to jump onto the hedgehogs cage to eat his food, so were going to have the lid off and keep her tied up. They love playtime! As soon as I can figure out how to get video on here you will be bombarded lol.

Last edited:
They are browning sooo fast! They should be okay in the aquarium for one more day and then as soon as I unpack a big box they can move in! Today it has cooled down a bit in the house so their space is 91 with the lid on and 88 with it off. The cat is only interested in using their cage to jump onto the hedgehogs cage to eat his food, so were going to have the lid off and keep her tied up. They love playtime! As soon as I can figure out how to get video on here you will be bombarded lol.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom