I got my PUPPY!!!! Updated pics 9 weeks!

Yeah, well its official, her name is Angel.

She's now 7 weeks and 1 day and FAT. She's not overweight, just puufy. She is super sweet. I came home yesterday and she was ready to play. My frizzle sebright mix slept on her. She's so great
love.gif

I know I know, sorry
roll.png
She's 7 weeks and 2 days and big as a horse. Not really, not yet. We got the weight of her parents
big_smile.png
140 for the dad and 110 for the mom BIG PUPPY. Mom is a little freaked at the 140, she saw the dad, but couldn't guess that much.

I will try to get pictures tomorrow, but I worn you, she has been playing in her pool, running through the wheat field and romping through the woods. She isn't so much white and fluffy
hide.gif

She's doing good with brushing. I was teaching her to stand when being brushed, but it's so much easier when she sits. We had to trim by her back legs because she kept getting messy. She was so fluffy
hmm.png
She is also an attention hog. I came home and she wants ALL the love. She's learning fast biting at Bella isn't a way to get love. She is doing good now though (Bella is about 3 pounds
smile.png
)

Be careful because they are prone to aggression. Also, they generally can't be left outside off a leash because they're roamers and can scale a fence faster than you can blink. Did you check out the breeder to make sure they have a good reputation? It seems weird to me that they let you take her a six weeks.

She is adorable. My friend had one named Bear. He used to come up and put his paws on your shoulds, giving you what we called "Bear Hugs." I miss that dog. He lives in Texas now on a farm because he was too over protective and would attack anyone who went into the bedroom but my friend.

She's fine and the people were good breeders. I know its best to get them at 8 weeks, lets move on from that
roll.png

She's doing great. I taught her how to give paw and she loves doing it.

Back
Top Bottom