I had a dream....(don't make fun of me too bad)

cjeanean

Can't Decide
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Missouri
So I'm anxiously awaiting the purchase of the materials that I need to make my first incubator, and last night I had a dream. A vision, if you will.

Almost overnight, it was hatching day (in the dream it literally WAS overnight, I set them on one day and the next was hatch day) and when I woke up that day I saw two little hatchlings in the bator with four pipped eggs. Within an hour, the other four had hatched. Two out of the batch weren't acting right, but the other four were fine.

Is this a good sign? That my attempt at hatching will go well? Or is this a sign that I've been one BYC way too much? LOL!

Once I was having trouble getting a tractor back together, no matter what I tried I could not get the shaft stabbed back into the clutch. One night I dreamed the solution to the problem and the next day everything just went together smoothly.
So yes I believe it could be the sign of things to come.

I do believe that dreams can help us 'sort out' some things in life. I also know that I, for one, have the absolute dippiest dreams that have no meaning whatsoever sometimes.

For example: A few weeks ago I had a very vivid dream that I walked outside and found all my llamas roosting in my trees!!
lau.gif
I can't imagine what that means!
gig.gif

dreams are wonderful! sometimes the feeling from a dream can last for hours after you wake up.

i have dreams that come true all the time. if it's something major i tell someone about it so when it comes true i have a witness.
smile.png

Last edited:
chicabee...i do that also!!....i'll have a dream..not really think much about it..then sometime later...(weeks, months..).the dream comes true...usually just a part of it....and i just sit back and say..wow!!..i've been here before...
ep.gif

I always feel like I jinx myself when I tell ppl about dreams, but I had to mention this one.

I love the part about the llamas roosting!!! That's so funny! I had a dream that one of the Elites (the hardest guys to kill) from Halo was going after my chickens, and I couldn't kill him. LOL!

chicabee...i do that also!!....i'll have a dream..not really think much about it..then sometime later...(weeks, months..).the dream comes true...usually just a part of it....and i just sit back and say..wow!!..i've been here before..

wonderful! it's so much fun, isn't it?

(i hope i'm not hijacking the thread)

Most of the time when I have a dream about something that comes true, I know it when I see the images from my dream on TV or hear about the event on the radio. It's either the pictures or the verbal exclamations that are the same.

I dreamed the whole west coast was on fire - huge, huge plumes of smoke covering the whole west portion of the U.S. Several months later we saw some satellite pictures of many massive fires raging across the entire west coast on the news - I was jumping up and down yelling: "OMG! That picture right there is exactly my dream!"

I dream of earthquakes, but only if I am within a certain # of miles. It's weird though - I don't have to be that close when I have the dream, I have to be that close when it hits. Just a few days before I went back to China, I dreamed the earth opened up and swallowed 100,000 people. It was a very detailed and traumatic dream. A few weeks later I was in China eating dinner and watching TV. News came on of a massive earthquake in India. Eventually the death tole got up around 100,000.

I also have "feelings" while I am awake about things that are happening to people I am close to right at that moment. I knew when my niece was being born, knew when my daughter's life was in danger on 2 occasions.

I dreamed a tribunal of angels was meeting to determine whether a close friend of ours would be taken to the next world or not. There were nine of them at a big desk. I stood in front of them arguing that we really need her here, they just can't take her now, she's got so much work left to do, etc... The next day I was afraid to tell her about my dream! But I decided to check on her, and her husband told us she had been taken by ambulance to the hospital in the night, not breathing (she has massive life-long asthma). They EMT's had to bring her back twice!​

I always feel like I jinx myself when I tell ppl about dreams, but I had to mention this one.

why do you feel you jinx yourself?​

Back
Top Bottom