I had to do it...just had to *Pics*

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
Recently someone's Pekin girl got into some spaghetti and meat sauce that was tossed out for chickens...well I had to give my gang some leftover spaghetti with meat sauce and roasted tomatoes just to see what they thought of it...well you decide if they liked it or not

Coming to see what I had for them

TheGang.jpg

from there...well

Spaghetti.jpg

Spaghetti3.jpg

Spaghettiface.jpg

Spaghetti5.jpg

Spaghettiface2.jpg

Spaghettiface3.jpg

OMG they are hooked. They wanted more and I would not give in and made them accept spinach leaves instead. Brats!

Quote:
Pretty Much...I get that expression every night near bedtime for snacktime. LOL They are pigs with feathers...I am expecting someone to 'oink' anytime.

Cetawin... I can never get over how gorgeous your flock is! It makes mine look so dull. Stop posting pictures of these amazing beauties!!!
droolin.gif

I need me some eggs
th.gif
Just got my bator. I forget - did you order these from a hatchery or get eggs from someone? I think you got them as ducklings but i have a bad memory...

Quote:
I got them from a breeder/preservation farm, Holderread's the little darlings arrived within 24 hours of hatch...

I doubt your flock is dull whatsoever, you are just used to seeing them all the time. I look at mine and say "my babies, my ducks" and I see others' and think 'wow what a beautiful duck or flock'.

They will be going into breeding pairs and trios in the Spring so I will post up when the eggs are available. I will be curious to see what the fertility rate is.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom