I HATE SQUIRRELS! AND THEY ARE NOT CUTE!

I TOTALLY AGREE! Sneaky little devils. They play all cute and fuzzy and then POW they dig up everything, create havoc in our attic, eat the eggs right out of dove nests, eat all our pears from our tree, and tear down bird feeders!

We have cats in the area, but I guess our squirrels are too big / mean.

I'm thinking about putting aside their cuteness and pulling out the pellet gun.

Quote:
My stupid neighbor feeds them so we have a huge population. Since the houses are so close together, shooting them is out of the question.

Some of my neighbors complain about all the peanuts they find in their yard. I just say "It must be those people on 164th street."
wink.png

Imp- Another Stupid Neighbor
big_smile.png

There isn't a cat within a hundred miles of me that can take on the beastly, amazon like squirrels at my house! we have 3 next door! They chewed up a roof vent last year and made my roof leak. we replaced the roof vent (plastic) and that rat chewed it up again within a week. Got a metal vent and put up 1/2 in hardware cloth on all vents and have remedied the problem. I have 2 terriers. a Jack Russell and a large Yorkie. they keep the squirrels busy and the squirrels keep them busy, bark bark bark....

Some of my neighbors complain about all the peanuts they find in their yard. I just say "It must be those people on 164th street."
wink.png

you sendin those squirrels to my house!? I live off of 164th! I think I need to get tigers....​

The barn I work at has squirrels that nest up in the insulation in the covered pen and the scramble up and down, and that is not a good situation when starting horses. They drive me crazy!

My cats are useless for squirrel control. One is 19. Another one is 12 and too fat to chase anything. The other one is a 1 year old male. Very strong and healthy, but the squirrels are almost as big as he is!!

Quote:
you sendin those squirrels to my house!? I live off of 164th! I think I need to get tigers....

BUSTED!!
gig.gif

I know 164th is a long street, but didn't realize it went from Renton to Vancouver. I'll start blaming the people on 116th. Or better yet the kids at the elementary school next door. They're too little to fight back.
roll.png

Imp- My "tigers" are fat lazy cats that only wakes up long enough to hunt. They're fairly successful. They're refugees from the "crack" house and weren't fed regularly.

Back
Top Bottom