I Hate wrapping presents

woodmort

RIP 1938-2020
9 Years
Jul 6, 2010
Where did this idea come from anyway that Christmas presents hada be wrapped? I either cut the paper too big or too small; the paper doesn't fold right, won't fit around what I'm trying to wrap and my corners look like I stomped on them. In our family all I have to do is put who the present is to, they will know who it is from by the way it's wrapped. This is from a guy who could take a flat piece of wood and in a couple of days create an heirloom-style jewelry case but give me a sheet of paper and I'm a wuss.

Aren't we all grateful we are blessed to have presents to wrap?

I do pretty good wrapping... if I do say so myself.

Quote:
Naturally! Of course you are in the medical field! Takes delicate wraps and surgical cuts to make perfect corners!
tongue.png

I can do a bang-up job at wrapping, but I would MUCH rather be able to "take a flat piece of wood and in a couple of days create an heirloom-style jewelry case."
Besides, that why you should shop at places that wrap for free or pay someone to do it!

I learned form my dad who if I am not mistaken had perfection OCD...lol....I am not too shabby but do not come close to the nice wrapping my dad did.

My Dh on the other hand could use 3 different types of paper on one gift and a whole whack load of tape, its kinda funny to see but hey at least he did it :)

Sometimes I don't even feel like wrapping, so I have this large santa bag stashed away, I place sticky name tags on everything and place the sack in front of the tree in the middle of the night, kids think Santa left his sack behind, and then poof sometime during the day the sack magically disappears...Ahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom