I HAVE A MOUSE, I GOT IT, l have won the war

The trap went. NOW WHAT DO I DO???? I can't go out there I don't want to see it I don't want to touch it.
ep.gif
DH is asleep and has to get up early. OMG what do I do. Someone please come over here and get rid of it for me. Please, I'll pay you, really.

I think mine just went off too. I'm sitting here trying to get up the nerve to go look.
EEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!

(If I were you I'd totally go wake up the DH. That is his job. If I ever do get married that is totally goin ginto the marriage vows. "I promise to love, honor, cherish and empty all mouse traps. Amen.")

Good luck!!! Let's count to three and go look....

One.

Let it suffocate for a bit. Oh that sounds mean but trust me. I caught one in a trap a fw weeks ago and carried him to the toilet in the trap. Opened the trap to dump him and he was alive. He swam in the toilet. I flushed. Mousie go bye bye. So just let him be for a while! I would look and be sure you caught him though and not a snap that missed. Good luck and if I was closer I'd help! And good job!!!!

A moment of silence please...

Ode to a Mouse

Roses are red.
Glue traps are yellow.
The mouse now is dead.
Poor little fellow.

He taunted the cats
And pooped in my drawer.
But I took care of that
But he is no more.

Let this be a lesson
To all other mousies
Stay out in your fields
and out of my housie.

The End

big_smile.png

I already reset new glue traps with peanut butter. The gas chamber is waiting (baking soda and vinegar). Hopefully tonight's battle is the end of the war. I really want my silverware drawer and pot/pans cabinet back.

Back
Top Bottom