I have got to ask

Animals live in a world where they smell all kinds of smells from each other all the time, with varying effects.

Urine smell deters animals the following ways:

1 - prey species smells the fresh urine of a predator and thinks..."Not safe. I'm outa here"

2 - smaller predator smells the fresh urine of larger, more dangerous predator and thinks, "Uh-Oh gotta keep out of his/her way"

Animals don't "fence off" their territory by urinating. It's just that the smaller, weaker and more easily intimidated try to stay out of the way of the larger, stronger and more dangerous.

If predators aren't scared of humans or if they think the urine smell is old enough that maybe you're not there right now (depending on how hungry they are), it won't do anything but make your yard smell.

Most guys think that the world is their urinal
sickbyc.gif
but I doubt it keeps away anything that wouldn't stay away anyway.

I heard it had to be male pee for it to work. I always founf that weird. Are animals just mysogynistic and only think men are literally the sh*t?
wink.png

Quote:
Then why does DH make me walk 100 feet away from his tree stand to pee?

He likes watching you walk away
big_smile.png

lol.png
oooh sigh. That's a good one.

Quote:
Agreed. If we had a privacy fence I would PERMANENTLY ban DH from peeing in the floor, I mean toilet.
He swears he doesn't do it, but know I'm not the one peeing in the floor!
he.gif

Our next house is going to be so far out in the sticks that all of us can pee whenever.

gig.gif

Quote:
He likes watching you walk away
big_smile.png

lol.png
oooh sigh. That's a good one.

gig.gif
My hubby always says that to me, he says:
"I hate to see you leave, but I LOVE to watch you walk away!"
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
My 9-year old gets up every morning, runs PAST the bathroom, out the front door and pees in the yard.
he.gif
No raccoons out front, but I don't think I can get him to run the extra 60 yards to the coop....heck, I can't even get him to walk the 6' to the bathroom.
th.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom