I have got to ask

The very first thing I did when I finished building my coop, was pee right along side the thing. I had heard of 'marking territory' and 'deterring predators', but I think I really did it as a liberation thing. I had just designed and built a 4-sided structure with a roof, and I wanted to hear myself roar. Of course, the celebratory bottle of wine I had been drinking all afternoon may have contributed to my sudden urge to urinate;)

As a sidenote, there are many gardeners that secretly fertilize their veggie plants with a diluted urine solution. It's also a great addition to a compost heap.

You just make sure to stay away from my vegetable garden and my compost pile and I can mark my own property too.
smile.png

Quote:
Don't worry, I prefer a nice seaweed/fish emulsion poured over the top of my veggie garden. I have pointed my husband towards our compost pile on occasion though:p

yuckyuck.gif

You will know just how far you've gone when you see him taking the morning paper and a roll of toilet paper on his next excursion to the compost pile!
gig.gif

Quote:
Don't worry, I prefer a nice seaweed/fish emulsion poured over the top of my veggie garden. I have pointed my husband towards our compost pile on occasion though:p

yuckyuck.gif

You will know just how far you've gone when you see him taking the morning paper and a roll of toilet paper on his next excursion to the compost pile!
gig.gif

Oh gee, thanks, as if he needs any more ideas on how to torment me. I hope he doesn't read this!!
smile.png

The man-pee works like a champ for keeping predators away here! The only complaint I've gotten is from his mother, she says she spent 18 years trying to civilize the monster and I've undone it all
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom