I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
@Steven Mazzo

You said you couldn't believe over 4 thousand people viewed your thread? Now look... this be your cheering squad... :D

20170524_125050.png

You are absolutely right, I would be soooo pissed if it were me lol. I will wait, not sure how long it will be as there did not seem to be much left. Any ideas?

My best suggestion would be to check every hour or so, I read it can take hours for it to absorb so if there is only a little bit left, it should only take a few hours. I haven't had this happen with a chick of mine though so I have little to no experience with it.

You are absolutely right, I would be soooo pissed if it were me lol. I will wait, not sure how long it will be as there did not seem to be much left. Any ideas?

Too bad gambling isn't allowed here, you could make a fortune on a When's-it-gonna-come-out bet! :lau

24 hours later and still cheering you on! I keep this window open in the background on my computer at work just so I can peep in on your progress. It sounds like although you are exhausted, that things are progressing in a positive direction, and although it's slow, there are not signs of distress. Hang in there. Have you decided keep the little guy or are you still looking at rescues? I think you'll be a great duck dad if you keep him.

For your sake I hope it's not much longer, but......what on earth will I do with myself once the excitement is over. I might have to actually do some work as I have been spending the last few days watching this site for new posts. I have even started to hook some of my co-workers and now they are asking for updates.

Back
Top Bottom