I have to talk POLISH!

that is not a full blood polish if it is one;   polish have v combes that is something elese

Looks like a silkie cross. Silkies also have black skin and 5 toes. Check yours, it may have been passed down along with the walnut comb. If you paid good $$, you got swindled. He should have a good personality, on the bright side! Dont breed him and pass his offspring off as polish, he is not "polish".

barnie.gif
You guys with cute pictures and talk about chicks is making the time go SO slowly until I can set some eggs from my bantam buff laced Polish. The girls were in with my bantam BLRWs for awhile so I am waiting until I am sure the eggs will be pure.

I have my original hen and two roosters and their two daughters. Now I am using my second rooster over the 3 girls. He is a solid red (out of buff laced parents) and I read that they are beneficial to your buff laced breeding program to keep a nice dark buff color in the offspring. We will see . . My other buff laced rooster produced really nicely colored pullets, but the rooster chick out of him was a bit pale and his lacing not as defined. Boy did he have a BIG crest though! I will be able to start collecting eggs to incubate after the 17th
yesss.gif

Yeah I am impacient I just had two hatch an a week befor they did I ordered 6 golden lace polish from chackle hatchery any one had experience with them I should be receiving my babies after the 10th lol by the way their was a 15 bird limit so I went crazy getting some Phoenix an bourbon red turkeys too I am in sooo much trouble with the hubby BUT he don't know YET

Yeah I am impacient I just had two hatch an a week befor they did I ordered 6 golden lace polish from chackle hatchery any one had experience with them I should be receiving my babies after the 10th lol by the way their was a 15 bird limit so I went crazy getting some Phoenix an bourbon red turkeys too I am in sooo much trouble with the hubby BUT he don't know YET
When he sees how happy you are it will be fine
big_smile.png

My babies just hatched this weekend! And I also got a shipment from Dick Hortsman in PA. 15 WCB bantam from him, 2 all white and 4 WCB from my incubator (from another breeder). Yeah!
I think I'm gonna order some polish from Dick Hortsman. Let me know about your order and how they do. I very excited about getting bantam SLpolish!!!!

When he sees how happy you are it will be fine :D

You know it what ever makes mama happy I broke down an told him but when I mentioned I need a new incubator I was told to turn the heater on in the lemon drop I just bought ( I made a bad purchase of $4000 on a used Saturn vue an its been in shop since we bought it an that's an additional $2000)

You know it what ever makes mama happy I broke down an told him but when I mentioned I need a new incubator I was told to turn the heater on in the lemon drop I just bought ( I made a bad purchase of $4000 on a used Saturn vue an its been in shop since we bought it an that's an additional $2000)
Glad to have someone to commiserate with . . just bought our daughter a 2001 Honda Accord for $4,500 and are having issues. Looks like it will be costing us a lot more than we thought
sad.png

By the way, I love the Polish in your avatar! So pretty!

Back
Top Bottom