I have to talk POLISH!

My first thought in these cases , I've learned my lesson, is the crumbles are too big, so I hammer them down to smaller pieces. If you have a weak one right now, try a wet mash on your finger, or yogurt on your finger and keep trying to wipe it on the side of the beak hopefully with their mouth open, but just a smear.

Also , think about separating them with their own food, just hammer it down, or use a plastic bag and a rolling pin.

I always use my coffee grinder on the crumbles for the first week or two works great!

Quote: Me too.
hugs.gif

I just bought a Polish. and I was wondering, what type this comb?
this is my first polish. and i had no other.
Thanks for answering. :)

Last edited:
I just bought a Polish. and I was wondering, what type this comb?
this is my first polish. and i had no other.
Thanks for answering. :)

that is not a full blood polish if it is one; polish have v combes that is something elese

Last edited:

Yep after watching them for awhile an as they got more active an did a couple of splits we decide to use paper towel but today we having trouble with our ee buff Orpington mix eggs one started to hatch an died in process an we just helped one out . next week I should have more polish hatching I been getting three to four eggs a day an been incubating all of them I am addicted to chickens lmao

Back
Top Bottom