I joined the Scrambled-Pocket-Egg Club today

Quote:
I did the same thing today!
he.gif
And to the OP, I have done that several times myself...every time I do it, I tell my self, "stupid, stupid" and swear I'll never do it again...but then, I think "oh, one time won't hurt"
hide.gif

If I forget to bring my egg basket to collect eggs in, the same thing always happens. I will carefully stack them in my hands (or gingerly set them into my shirt-tail), carry them all the way from the barn to the house, and immediately to drop one as I step inside my front door.
sickbyc.gif

Done that,,How many of you have cracked an egg on the side of the frying pan only to have most of the egg miss the pan and go into a hot stove burner?yuck
gig.gif

I laughed thru every one of your experiences. Thanks much.

As ridiculous as this sounds, I am only happy when I accumualte the eggs. When I see that somebody ate a few It's like - "darn them, now I have to fill the carton again". So you can imagine how I feel when I broke one.

I chuckled when I read these and now I laugh at myself..joined the egg in the pocket club...love this forum..thanks

I knew there would be a name for this. Just did it a couple of days ago. Shoved two in my pocket from the chicken coop, bent down to hand feed my ducks some meal worms on the way out (spoiled brats) and ........ crunch.....DANG! At least it was only one of them. I agree....I love to see them gathering in their egg cartons and breaking one just made me cringe! My son almost slugged me....

Back
Top Bottom