I just have to vent

The domesticated rat(or pet rat) is a native of North America. The big sewer rats are not. The cold of Alabama will not harm them. A lady in Denver raises them in an unheated breeding building for the pet trade. Predation might be a different story. They are not underground dwelers like the larger rats. So they will seek a building in which to live. More than likely it would be the home that turned them out. They will go wild faster than you think. I think they have a lot more instinct left than people realize. Still I have to agree with you that it is terriably inhumane to do what they did.

Quote:
I sent you a PM just now... I know someone in AZ that may be able to help you with Joy. Email her! The info is all in the PM.

Take care!
smile.png

I haven't read all the posts. I do not like rats....pets or not....But wouldn't it be funny if those rats started to invade there house, and all the sudden they have RATS in there house.....
Maybe they will make it, breed with either each other, or wild rats (if that's what they're called) and return for revenge on the ones who released them....
lau.gif
gig.gif
I for one couldn't release rats outside just for fear of that exact thing happening....

Back
Top Bottom