I just realized I never posted an intro!

topochico225

Enthusiasm Enthusiast
Dec 27, 2020
Deep South
Lord have mercy, I've been on here 7 months and never introduced myself.
30 Rock GIF

Well! I guess I'll go by Topo on here (not very comfortable sharing my real name). Proud member of Gen Z! I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where I have a flock of 3 hens (1 RIR and 2 RSLs), 2 Mille Fleur d'Uccle chicks, and a 14 year old Schnoodle in the 'burbs. You can usually find me on the Any Home Bakers Here? thread or trying my best to answer Emergencies/Injuries/Diseases and Cures questions. I'm extremely interested in becoming an avian vet (let's be real, a chicken doc) and want to work at a hatchery in the future. If that doesn't work out, I enjoy bread baking a little too much. :D

I love BYC so far, here's to much, much longer on this site!

Lord have mercy, I've been on here 7 months and never introduced myself.
30 Rock GIF

Well! I guess I'll go by Topo on here (not very comfortable sharing my real name). Proud member of Gen Z! I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where I have a flock of 3 hens (1 RIR and 2 RSLs), 2 Mille Fleur d'Uccle chicks, and a 14 year old Schnoodle in the 'burbs. You can usually find me on the Any Home Bakers Here? thread or trying my best to answer Emergencies/Injuries/Diseases and Cures questions. I'm extremely interested in becoming an avian vet (let's be real, a chicken doc) and want to work at a hatchery in the future. If that doesn't work out, I enjoy bread baking a little too much. :D

I love BYC so far, here's to much, much longer on this site!
I gotta say I am jealous that you live in Louisiana, such great food and people I hear, never been but maybe someday I will. Those chickens sound happy! Love your goal to be a chicken doc, that's great follow your passion, not the bread!! LOL I think we all have love of home made bread and food in general. I have 13 babies 4 weeks old Australorps, they are doing so well. NO loss of life so far fingers crossed, spoiling them like any animal that comes to my home!! Babies might be going out to the big house in a couple of weeks!! Gotta get my run built and the electric fence up. This weekends chore.

I gotta say I am jealous that you live in Louisiana, such great food and people I hear, never been but maybe someday I will. Those chickens sound happy! Love your goal to be a chicken doc, that's great follow your passion, not the bread!! LOL I think we all have love of home made bread and food in general. I have 13 babies 4 weeks old Australorps, they are doing so well. NO loss of life so far fingers crossed, spoiling them like any animal that comes to my home!! Babies might be going out to the big house in a couple of weeks!! Gotta get my run built and the electric fence up. This weekends chore.
Not the bread! :gig:gig:gig:lau🤣

Back
Top Bottom