I just sold a bunch of chicken chicks and 3 quail and the money...

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
that I made from it is goin in the mail tomorrow out to a friend of mine for more coturnix eggs!!! I'm getting an assortment of A & M, Tuxedo, Tibe, Golden, and if she has it, ginger and chocolate and red
big_smile.png
If she doesnt, poor hubby is going to be hearing me whine until he pitties me enough and funds my cause for the colors I want
lau.gif
this is more than obsessive, it's boarderline nuts! Anyone else feel this way?
lau.gif

Hahah I know that feeling! Did you sell them to Samantha(quailhollowpointers)? I got 2 chicks from her yesterday and she said she was going to see you I think today. I'm also selling some Coturnix tomorrow...might have some extra birds if you need any
wink.png

Quote:
Not that hubby will let me but...ahh what colors may you have extras of!?!?! LOL!!!!

Nopers, I just swapped with Sam today, she got my trio of ameraucana chicks and I got 2 marans
big_smile.png
celebrate.gif
the lady who bought chicks from me bought all my excess that i hatched just to sell, 26 RIRs, Golden comet crosses, and buff orpingtons
smile.png
oh and 3 brown coturnix
smile.png

I Pmed you...if you want to know colors....I would have to honestly look. But if you bring me some birds....I know I can send you home with some
big_smile.png

Quote:
LOL we sound like we're dealing out something illegal
lau.gif
Sounds like we have an evil plan in the works for later
big_smile.png
Now i just gotta hope i have a great hatch LOL!

Welp getting reds, red tuxedos, and maybe even "red goldens" now (whatever those are....) LOL! I just want the reds and red tuxs as I assume it's the same gene for the choco gene
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom