100+ Coturnix Eggs in the bator Mar 25th

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
MJ is doing a diary on the famous PC eggies, and I have so many in my bator right now I thought I'd do one on mine as well because of the cutness factor of it all.... (plus I just love talking coturnix)!
big_smile.png

So first things first....PICTURES....

These are eggs just from one breeder, below it is over 30 RIR hatching eggs (im not keeping them, selling them to friends who will resale them because they get more customers than I do lol.....I will be buying 100+ more RIR and GC eggs to add to this too
th.gif
then on the upper shelf theres a cochin that just pipped a few hours ago, and seramas and duccles due in a few days...the cochin that pipped is 3 days early! LOL! Oh and thees like 2-3 eggs from my tux roo Panda and my hen Rosie.
smile.png

IMG_8877.jpg

This is Greenie egg:
greeenieee.jpg

This is Powder egg (theres actually a few of these and this isnt really anything neat i see it a lot from other breeders eggs so far not from my own...but I like them lol:
powder.jpg

ANd this is waxy egg (i think theres a few of these too):
waxy.jpg

Theres also 12 button quail eggs from her these are tossed in freebees i didnt knwo about until they were in teh mail LOL! Not plannin on keeping them dont have cages or the pacience lol! (you can see them in the carton in the first picture.

I will update this post prob when they hatch
smile.png
I ordered the assortment, so I will get A & Ms, Tuxedos, Tibes, Goldens, and probably anything else that woman has bought since I last bought from her
lau.gif
(hoping to get lucky with some chocolates).
celebrate.gif

Monarc, I am so jealous!

I've got coturnix eggs in the 'bator right now, and I am just itching for them to hatch.

I'd love to hatch out all sorts of things, but I'm in the middle of suburbia *sigh*. It must be nice to have them staggered like that.

Good luck with your quail hatch! Hope it turns out well!

Quote:
It is seriously a spoiled feeling being able to do staggered hatches and not having any problems doing it. I am sooo happy with this incubator and to think it's 70 years old it's my grandpa! LOL!

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!

MY OUTSIDE QUAILS ARE STARTING UP!!!! I only got one egg today but it's my FIRST EVER FROM MY OUTDOOR BIRDS!!! Ofcourse it was layed in a container that is FULL of water from all the rain today but i was so happy I ran inside andshowed hubby took a picture and then cracked it open ITS FERTILLLLLEEEE
celebrate.gif
NOw if only the other pens would start up! That egg is from the golden pen!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom