I just want to say something.

Quote:
Isnt that the truth! Debi and I have 68 friends in common on FB.
th.gif

I truely look forward to logging on to FB everyday to see what my BYC friends have posted. Its never a dull moment and I love it!

If you and I have 68 friends in common, my friend, what does that say about you???
gig.gif

Sshhhhh, no ones suppose to know bout my crazyness.
hide.gif
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Everytime I see your name, I think of that song by the Barenaked Ladies - One Week.
lol.png

Debi my laptp is not facebook friendly . I do good to get into this site. Have to stay logged in just to know I can get back. LOL

You deserve all the friends you have. You are truely a wonderful person and have a friend and help to me.

Love ya

Kim

I'm sooo mad! I love facebook but this group of chicken opposers keeps putting fear into people.They now have over 40 people who like thier page, yet no one can put anything on thier wall or they erase it, so not fair! We have 228 people who like our page but we need more friends;) Right now they are fearmongering and telling the world chicken food is toxic, oh so much fun to fight;)

Yes majority of my FB people ARE BYCers! And they are FUN to be around with!

DNTD, for those fear mongers, just delete them off your FB. Not worth the hassle messing with them LOL! I had one PETA person and she went BYE BYE!

Back
Top Bottom