i love my interesting nights..

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
okay so i got a text message from an ex bf today (we are still good friends even though we are really allowed to be...). he wanted me to see him before i can't drive anymore. so i got ready and drove up there. well i have to pick him up from down the street because his not allowed to talk to me and i'm not allowed to be in contact with him either so i always feel like a sitting duck when i'm there waiting. so i see him walking down the street and i think cool, we're good.... NOPE!!!!! here comes his dad's truck and i'm thinking oh my goodness oh my goodnesss!!! i felt my heart drop. then the truck STOPS! and i'm like oh crap!!!!!!!!!!! but then he drove off and ex bf waits for him to turn the corner then runs to my car and says go now and turn right so i did.

we ended up going to the park. he was mad that his dad was following him so we sat and talked. while we're talking we hear a cat meowing and we started looking for it but couldn't find it. we continued our convo, still we hear a cat. so we continued to look but still couldn't find it. finally i'm like uhh could it have gotten in my trunk?? he's like your an idiot i don't think so but check. so we did. nope, no cat. so he suggested that we look under the hood. THERE WAS THE CAT!! so he got it out but then it went to my back tire and climbed up to where the shocks are. soooo i drove home with the cat there. i had my mirror down so i could see if the cat jumped out. it didn't it's still there as far as i know. i heard it meow when i got home. poor kitty!!!

OMG I can't believe the cat survived the trip home. Do you know where the cat is now? When I was about 17 I went out and started the car and it turned out that our cat had gotten up into the engine of the car, and when Turned it on the fan killed the cat. I was a big mess that night.

Quote:
i have no idea where it is now. my dad said it's probably gone. poor kitty. i haven't heard it.

aweeeeee i'm sorry!!!! that must have been horrible!!

Okay, as a minor (under 18) you met your ex-boyfriend. BOTH sets of parents have forbidden you from seeing each other. It is no wonder his father followed him; I am sure dad realizes that he is sneaking around, breaking the rules. Not sure what is up with you about "before i can't drive anymore," but I have the impression it might also be the consequence for breaking a rule set by your parents.

You really need to rethink your priorities, and start following the rules. Parents have reasons for the rules they set, and most of the rules are for the well-being of their children, even though the kids do not realize until they are grown, with kids of their own to protect.

Its not good to be a sneak... it'll come back and bite ya in the butt someday...
I hope you get caught...
tongue2.gif
lol.png

no lol. he cheated on me and my family hates him for it and his dad is like psycho.. as you can see LOL but we have since been friends.. never again a couple
big_smile.png

I can't believe you drove home with the thing under your car. You could have at least put it inside the car and taken it to the shelter the next day. What if you would have killed it!!! Poor cat.
sad.png

it was stuck up inside my car. i abso;utely could not reach it we tried for an hour... i am not one to torture animals.. trust me. i felt horrible.

Back
Top Bottom