I made baby stuff what do you think?

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by oesdog, Aug 28, 2010.

1. oesdog

oesdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    Ireland
    As some of you know I have waited a very long time for my Grand child to be born. While I was waiting I decided to get out the old Knitting needles and patterns and this is what I came up with.

[​IMG]

I have made a few of these in different colours and I have also made some crochet blankets as well. I don;t have ( Well I think I do have a photo of one of the blankets but my grand daughter is in it!)

[​IMG]

I was wondering what folk thought of my efforts and if I should make more and try to sell them? My daughter says I should but I don;t know? What do folk think of what I am making? I will try to post more pictures of things I finish and of course when my little cherub is finally wearing them!!!!!!!! She is a wee bit small yet! Silly granny made them too big!

Oesdog - [​IMG]

2. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Very nice work [​IMG] and cute grand-baby too.

3. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    I love the blankey and the outfit. I really like the colors you chose for the blanket, good for either a girl or boy.

4. Patchesnposies

Patchesnposies Chickens.....are my ONE weakness!

Mar 5, 2008
    Southern New Mexico
    Beautiful job, Grandma! Whoever made Jessica Louise did EXCELLENT work, too. [​IMG] She is absolutely precious.

You have every reason to be proud, both of your handiwork and the little munchkin. I am sure you have found she was worth waiting for!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by