i need some comfort plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dont worry i know how to type and use grammer i write haunting stories and they are really deep i wonder if ill be the next stephen king so dont worry just dont feel like revising spelling or anything go figure and some ppl dont rly care to snoop on how ppl write
idunno.gif
caf.gif

Hey, don't worry! I'm sure you can write fine - the internet is full of bad writing. You take care of yourself, and make sure that you spend time with some friends that you feel are supportive.

oh dont worry i know how to type and use grammer i write haunting stories and they are really deep i wonder if ill be the next stephen king so dont worry just dont feel like revising spelling or anything go figure and some ppl dont rly care to snoop on how ppl write
idunno.gif
caf.gif

Well, ok then.
roll.png

Jim, as a father of five, you should be aware that the internet is one of the few places isolated teens have to connect with people who relate to them. Rather than slapping this kid down for their grammatical issues, you should be aware that she or he may be feeling particularly isolated and reaching out for help. It's our duty as adults not just to criticise when a kid's spelling is poor (which, yes, I agree, correct spelling etc has a place - I'm a college lecturer and I agree with you there), but to simply provide some encouragement when someone is feeling down. I hope Serama Hen can feel that BYC is a safe place to get some comfort.

Jim, as a father of five, you should be aware that the internet is one of the few places isolated teens have to connect with people who relate to them. Rather than slapping this kid down for their grammatical issues, you should be aware that she or he may be feeling particularly isolated and reaching out for help. It's our duty as adults not just to criticise when a kid's spelling is poor (which, yes, I agree, correct spelling etc has a place - I'm a college lecturer and I agree with you there), but to simply provide some encouragement when someone is feeling down. I hope Serama Hen can feel that BYC is a safe place to get some comfort.

I take it from your post that you did not read my first reply to serama hen. The post where I did just as you stated. Then I tried to help serama hen to understand that she will be taken seriously and most likely be treated better by her family if she made the effort to use correct spelling and punctuation in her communications with other people. Serama hen then proceeded to explain to me that she is a deep writer and only posts this way because she is too lazy and inconsiderate of others on this site to write correctly and insulted me in the process as well. So I will not be inclined to respond to any further posts. Thank you for your help in my growing education and understanding of young and immature children... :rolleyes:

Jim (Father of five children who can and do spell and write correctly and respect others enough to do it all the time...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom