I need some HONEST opinions...

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
not candy coated, agree with everything namby pamby critique, but your TRUE OPINIONS of my website.

it is still a work in progress, but the main plans are laid out.

feel free to be blatant and forthright.
smile.png

let the critiquing begin.
DollhouseFarms.com

I will have my hubby look at it. He used to do this for a living back when he was younger. He will give an honest opinion
wink.png
He's gone out of town until late tonight so I will have him peek at it tomorrow...or could possibly be Friday night too. He has more time then. He has two jobs so he doesn't get much free time.

Miss_Jayne, it is killer! Easy to navigate - wicked cute pictures, but not too many. Clear information, not cluttered to the eye.

I would say that your website is EXCELLENT even if I didn't happen to like you, which I do.

So far, miss_jayne, I think everything looks good. By the time you have added pics of your individual breeds and perhaps a brief description of each for those who are not sure you will be on a roll!
I do like the scriptures you incorperated very much, nice touch
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
funny, that was next on my 'to accomplish' list. as soon as it dries up a bit here, i can get some nice pics. also thought to add some ditties about my laying flock etc.

I love the concepts- the hatch dates, the pricing, the deposits, etc. I like how many services you offer. I think more pics would be beneficial. I like to see lots of pics of the parent stock when I'm buying birds.

All in all, I think it's great- the calender is a great idea too!

i like it. the background color is easy on the eyes. the site, itself, is easy to navigate. i, personally, would like to see more of a description of the individual breeds but other than that, i think you're spot on.

Back
Top Bottom