I need some prayer's please....

Barnyard

Addicted to Quack
12 Years
Aug 5, 2007
Southwest Georgia
I am once again coming to BYC for prayer's. My Granny has been in the hospital for over a month and she is just not getting any better. I recieved a phone call today saying that they were calling all of the family members in to the hospital. Her kidney's have shut down and her blood pressure is dropping. They do not think that she is going to make it much longer. I have not been able to get over there today because it is summer time and I have 4 kids at home that I have to tend to. All of the people that usually keep my kids are busy doing other things or they are out of town. So I am sitting here, at home, waiting on the dreaded phone call. I did get to talk to my Granny just a few minutes today and she is tired. She said that she is ready to go home
hit.gif
This is my daddy's mom. I lost my daddy in 92. I am kicking myself in the butt because I haven't spent very much time with my Granny since the passing of my daddy. I told her that I loved her and that I would be there as soon as I could get there. I know she know's I love her, but I just feel so guilty for not going to see her more. I am sorry for the long post.....I am just not sure where to turn right now.

I am so sorry about your granny. Don't fret about not being able to see her; she understands. If she had children, she understands. Just call her and tell her you love her every day, and she will be so blessed from just hearing that. Its hard to lose our family, my parents and grandparents are all gone, and I grieve over them still. Not like I did, but its still "there", because I was a change of life baby, and I always felt cheated because I didn't get to "keep" my parents as long as my other cousins and friends have. Three of my grandparents were already gone when I was born, and the my maternal grandmother died when I was 12. . .and one thing is for sure, no matter what you think of your family when they are living, its a sure thing you will miss them terribly in death!!
hugs.gif
and
love.gif
!

hugs.gif
don't apologize for a long post, i thought it was beautiful. bittersweet. i hope someone writes something like this about me someday.

Lord, Father God, I thank You that You love us so much that You just love us all the time no matter where we are all the time, and can meet our every need and You promise to hold us up! I ask that You keep holding my sister up right now and put a hedge of thorns around her and keep her heart from a feeling of guilt.

Holy Spirit, pray for me and put words in the Lord's ear for me for the things I do not know how to pray for!

I ask all this believing that You are already moving and providing peace and comfort through the blood of Christ shed to cover iniquity and sin! Amen

Thanks everybody.

I went to the hospital yesterday and spent lots of time with her. She is so fragile, but at the same time she is sharp as a tack!! She knew who I was the minute I walked into the room. I talked to her awhile and she just kept telling me that she is tired and she is ready to go home. She is really uncomfortable and restless. She hasn't had much sleep in the last 2 day's and her feet and back hurt alote. That is because her kidney's have shut down and the fluid is just building up. I know it is just a matter of time, but I pray the Lord ends her pain and she does not suffer. My Granny is not the person laying in that bed. She is to proud to have someone take care of her like this. She will be 90 in Septemeber. She is the mother of 9 children, 4 of which have already passed away, 22 grandkids, and 52 great grands
clap.gif
She has lived a long healthy life!! All we can do now is love her and make sure she knows that it is ok for her to "go home".

Last edited:
I'm sorry. Hugs, and call me if there is anything I can do. God bless you, and you are all in my prayers.
hugs.gif

D.gif
<----thought maybe Henrietta would bring a smile

Back
Top Bottom