I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

"Fine, leave!" Auburnleaf hissed. Her voice softened. "But don't expect forgiveness from me. I will try to remember all the goodness you did for us, but I am afraid you are unforgiveable."
She paced.
"You, nor Rainshadow can come with me tonight," she said, mostly to herself. "I may have to go to the Moonstone, alone, unlike what you had the luck of doing."
"I'm sorry, I would like to say goodbye to the others, I'm so sorry..."

"I'm sorry, I would like to say goodbye to the others, I'm so sorry..."
"I can't forgive you..." she muttered.

Jadeheart looked up with sad, hollow eyes, neither accepting nor denying this comment. Which usually meant she denied it. She was too nice to agree.
But then she spoke.
"Go home, Luna, but never speak to us again." She shrugged and smiled a little.

Finchstripe approached her former leader. "No one should force you to stay. But you are being unfair to your clan, but most of all your mate. If you can't lead the clan, at least stay in Seedclan for Flitterplight. Flitterplight has devoted himself to you, and you abandon him like this? Stay for Flitterplight."

Finchstripe approached her former leader. "No one should force you to stay. But you are being unfair to your clan, but most of all your mate. If you can't lead the clan, at least stay in Seedclan for Flitterplight. Flitterplight has devoted himself to you, and you abandon him like this? Stay for Flitterplight."
Jadeheart and Auburnleaf brightened. If she could agree to this, she would be hated by half the clan, and Auburnleaf would never forgive her, especially since she ended up not going to the Twolegs after all, but at least her family would be unbroken.

Galefeather pricked her ears in the medicine den. She did not want to disturb Icepaw's sleep, so she crept on soft paws towards the entrance of the den, listening.

Tanglepelt's sleep had been disturbed by all that annoying racket beneath Highrock. "What now!" He grumbled, heaving to his paws. He shook out his matted pelt and a cloud of dust and moss flew from it in all directions. Then he sauntered to the entrance of the den. " 'EY!" he boomed. "WHY ARE Y'ALL DISRUPTING A RESPECTED ELDER'S NAP, EH?"

Back
Top Bottom