I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

Galefeather pricked her ears in the medicine den. She did not want to disturb Icepaw's sleep, so she crept on soft paws towards the entrance of the den, listening.

Tanglepelt's sleep had been disturbed by all that annoying racket beneath Highrock. "What now!" He grumbled, heaving to his paws. He shook out his matted pelt and a cloud of dust and moss flew from it in all directions. Then he sauntered to the entrance of the den. " 'EY!" he boomed. "WHY ARE Y'ALL DISRUPTING A RESPECTED ELDER'S NAP, EH?"
Jadeheart heard this and giggled softly to herself. "Depends upon what your definition of respected is."

"I can't forgive you..." she muttered.

Jadeheart looked up with sad, hollow eyes, neither accepting nor denying this comment. Which usually meant she denied it. She was too nice to agree.
But then she spoke.
"Go home, Luna, but never speak to us again." She shrugged and smiled a little.
"I'm so sorry my friends my family my mate. I must leave, I love you all, I’ll miss you forever. My kits will be given to the clan when they are old enough. I can’t keep them from the life they deserved.”

Honeycloud watched as one of her closest friends slashed Luna across the face. This was too much for her.
My own mother's poor judgement has revealed Luna as a coward! What kind of Clan is this? Who can I trust anymore!
It saddened her to think of Luna in such a way. She'd always looked up to her, but now she knew she had to look down.
The same bitter hate that had come over her when her mother had backed down from leadership swept over her again like wildfire.
If this Clan is only cowards, who would care if I left? For I am a mouse-brained coward myself.

Honeycloud watched as one of her closest friends slashed Luna across the face. This was too much for her.
My own mother's poor judgement has revealed Luna as a coward! What kind of Clan is this? Who can I trust anymore!
It saddened her to think of Luna in such a way. She'd always looked up to her, but now she knew she had to look down.
The same bitter hate that had come over her when her mother had backed down from leadership swept over her again like wildfire.
If this Clan is only cowards, who would care if I left? For I am a mouse-brained coward myself.

Dropspring leaned into her.
"A coward she is," he growled. "What kind of cowardly kittypet turns leader and then runs back to her twolegs soon as things get bad? That is the absolute worst canidate for leader I have ever seen! Even that rogue male would have been better," he grumbled.

"Of course selfish kittypets only think of themselves!" Auburnleaf hissed. "Go! I don't want to see your sorry face then!"

Appletree ran to her daughter and nuzzled her cheek. “Are you okay? I know you looked up to her, I hope you can forgive me for causing this...”
"What did you see in her that made you think she'd be a good leader!" Honeycloud snapped. She had given in to her mother's lovey-dovey nice words before, but this time she knew it was only a game. They toy with her and ruin her life, give excuses and pretend to fix it, and then screw it up all over again.

Dropspring leaned into her.
"A coward she is," he growled. "What kind of cowardly kittypet turns leader and then runs back to her twolegs soon as things get bad? That is the absolute worst canidate for leader I have ever seen! Even that rogue male would have been better," he grumbled.

"Of course selfish kittypets only think of themselves!" Auburnleaf hissed. "Go! I don't want to see your sorry face then!"
"I'm sorry Auburnleaf, you will be a better leader then I. I will miss you dearly." These were her last words before she exited the camp and ran into the woods. Her thoughts were flooded with memories of her clanmates.

Back
Top Bottom