I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

Galefeather swatted her sister in the face with her tail when she heard Honeycloud's harsh words. "Quiet, you!" She hissed in her ear. "Mother probably feels guilty enough." She nuzzled her mother's shoulder and trotted off to sit by Icepaw.
Appletree was shaking and she mewed, "I'm so sorry I love you so much. I thought she was a good friend and fair cat. I didn't know she was a cat who was a traitor. It started when she was deputy mind you."

Galefeather swatted her sister in the face with her tail when she heard Honeycloud's harsh words. "Quiet, you!" She hissed in her ear. "Mother probably feels guilty enough." She nuzzled her mother's shoulder and trotted off to sit by Icepaw.
Appletree was shaking and she mewed, "I'm so sorry I love you so much. I thought she was a good friend and fair cat. I didn't know she was a cat who was a traitor. It started when she was deputy mind you."

Back
Top Bottom