I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

He looked at the store of herbs. "Wow! What magical powers do these posses?" he said. Which one cures Dead cats? he thought sniffing mousebile. "YUCK! THAT SMELLS LIKE A DEAD CAT!" he said to himself. "this must be what they need!" he said stuffing as much of it into his mouth. He carried it back to Ruby and then threw up in front of her. "I got it!" he mewed weakly.

Nightpaw lunged at a young apprentice and ran her claws down her flank. She spun around and tried to claw Nightpaw's face. Nightpaw flinched backwards in surprise and the apprentice pinned her down.
Fluffypaw ran to Nightpaw and pushed the apprentice off. They weren’t outnumbered but outmatched. The she cat on one side, apprentice on the other.

He looked at the store of herbs. "Wow! What magical powers do these posses?" he said. Which one cures Dead cats? he thought sniffing mousebile. "YUCK! THAT SMELLS LIKE A DEAD CAT!" he said to himself. "this must be what they need!" he said stuffing as much of it into his mouth. He carried it back to Ruby and then threw up in front of her. "I got it!" he mewed weakly.
Diamond sniffed and tore it away from her kit. “Whatever this is, it doesn’t cure dead cats. You can’t do that!”

Nightpaw batted a paw at the she-cat's face as she went for Fluffypaw's scruff. Nightpaw ducked down, dodging a wildly flailing swipe, and shot a claw at the she-cat's legs, making the she-cat hop backwards and growl in pain.
Fluffypaw easily threw the apprentice off and jumped on top of him. He scratched until he fled. He want for the she cat and worked beside Nightpaw.

Galefeather saw a she-cat sneak up behind Icepaw. "LOOK OUT!" She screamed, and dove in front of him just as the cat was striking. Galefeather felt a stinging pain in her head. She landed with a sickening thud at the edge of the clearing. She couldn't move. She faintly saw Icepaw's white outline against the dark trees. Then all was black.
(She passed out)

Back
Top Bottom