I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

Rainshadow rolled her eyes.
"I'm going to live to be the oldest cat in the whole clan!" Goosekit piped up.

Up in Starclan Brightkit wanted to say, " I would have been a good warrior, right Rainshadow?"

Rainshadow heard that and purred quietly, "Yes, you would have..."

Rainshadow gave a small smile.
Goosekit ran in squealing, "Can I play?" He fluffed up and jumped in.

Lightkit ran up to her siblings with an amusingly grave face on.
“Stop playing! We are nearly apprentices. If you don’t stop goofing off, you’ll never grow up.” Her serious eyes went round and wide.
“Who told you that?” Sheepkit whimpered.
“Dropspring did.” Lightkit puffed out her chest and strutted away.

Dustkit laughed. "Dropspring is grumpier than Tanglepelt! Don't listen to him! I hope I don't get him as a mentor. You probably will!"
He frowned. "I wonder why, he wasn't always that way."

Lightkit huffed. "I'm going to be a respectable cat. Maybe I'll even be a leader someday."

Rainshadow rolled her eyes.
"I'm going to live to be the oldest cat in the whole clan!" Goosekit piped up.

Up in Starclan Brightkit wanted to say, " I would have been a good warrior, right Rainshadow?"

Rainshadow heard that and purred quietly, "Yes, you would have..."
Softkit stopped chewing on Darkkit's ear to announce, "I'm the best fighter out of all of you! No one would dare keep me from becoming an apprentice." She grinned.

Goosekit heard Pearlglow yelling for him. "Bye!" He scampered of.

"Darkkit I think you guys had some Catmint!" Rainshadow teased. " One more important herb- this is aloe vera. If a cat burns their paw, then use this. But if you eat this, you will throw up, become sick, and eventually die. And to answer your question, there is no way to save a cat from death- unless you are an ancient cat."

Softkit stopped chewing on Darkkit's ear to announce, "I'm the best fighter out of all of you! No one would dare keep me from becoming an apprentice." She grinned.
"Not true! You're older, but soon I'll be the biggest and strongest!" Darkkit said. And he probably would be.
Goosekit heard Pearlglow yelling for him. "Bye!" He scampered of.

"Darkkit I think you guys had some Catmint!" Rainshadow teased. " One more important herb- this is aloe vera. If a cat burns their paw, then use this. But if you eat this, you will throw up, become sick, and eventually die. And to answer your question, there is no way to save a cat from death- unless you are an ancient cat."
Darkkit's blue eyes widened. "What else can they do?"

"Not true! You're older, but soon I'll be the biggest and strongest!" Darkkit said. And he probably would be.

Darkkit's blue eyes widened. "What else can they do?"
"You really think so? Ha! We're the same age, and I'm already bigger!" She mewed, a mischievous grin on her face. Noticing Darkkit's interest in Rainshadow, she cocked her head. "Huh?"

Back
Top Bottom