I think he's a roo, but what do you think?

R.M. Hens

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 27, 2011
Pearl River, LA
He is 4 months old. His sister is a little smaller than him and does not have a comb like his at all. He has not crowed yet though. Could he be our Roo??

89022_our_rooster.jpg

I think so too. And just to be on the safe side, he is a Rhode Island Red Roo right?

Now I just have to think of a name for our man. Thanks for your reply!

Quote:
Although he is 4 months old ~ a little older than I orginally thought~ lets see what everyone else thinks!

ok sounds good. I didn't hatch him so the age could be off. And the age is off, I checked the calander and he is 13 weeks this Saturday. Glad you brought that up because it made me check the calendar. Thanks
smile.png

R.M. Hens :

Quote:
Although he is 4 months old ~ a little older than I orginally thought~ lets see what everyone else thinks!

ok sounds good. I didn't hatch him so the age could be off. And the age is off, I checked the calander and he is 13 weeks this Saturday. Glad you brought that up because it made me check the calendar. Thanks
smile.png

Haha ok yea he didn't look 4 months old! and then after I responded I noticed it said 4 months!! I know when hens get older they tend to get bigger combs and wattles~ so I thought I might have to eat my words
lau.gif
You welcome!

Back
Top Bottom