I thought the hard part was over.... Sigh..... Depressed

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by kelseygirl707, Mar 24, 2009.

1. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    I'm so sorry for your loss. It will get better. Grief is like ocean waves, it ebbs and flows. Sometimes you feel you are over something, then the wave of grief flows back over you. In time, though, the intensity will diminish.
    We lost a baby girl to preterm labor. A few months later, I saw a beautiful little girl at a restaurant and it just hit me so hard. It has been over 6 years now and I do not feel that intense sorrow anymore.

Bless you. BTW, God gave us that sweet little stinker in my avatar pic about a year after we lost the girl. I pray He will do the same for you.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  2. Your time will come!! God Bless and keep you . . .its so hard somedays, but time will help . . .keeping busy is the best thing to do, and those little chickies will be so much fun~~ [​IMG]: hugs

3. cointoss

cointoss Songster

Oct 1, 2008
    Gaylordsville, CT
    Quote:It may help if you can trust that your special baby will come at just the right time. We had a very hard time conceiving, but when it happened, it was better timing. It sounds like maybe your little one knew that it would be better to come in down the road, too.

Big blessings -- my heart is with you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: