I walked away!!!

Amanda0609

Songster
9 Years
Mar 22, 2010
So I went to the co-op for feed today. DH and kids stayed in the truck. They still have chicks I just had to look and they had silkies!!! I want some soo badly but I walked out of the store without any! My husband doesn't see how hard it was for me to NOT buy more chickens. He thinks I am crazy for spending as much time with the chickens as I do. I am so proud of myself for walking out of that store without chicks.

Pshhh, how dare you. Go back right now and get a couple dozen silkies.
tongue.png
wink.png

I don't know what I would do without this place! My DH just doesn't understand me any more
lau.gif
I seriously stood over the chicks for 5 minutes thinking 2 more isn't going to hurt anything. I just brought home a bunny yesterday
th.gif
I have to stop bringing home little critters. I just can't refuse anything cute and little. Next year I will get a couple of silkies now that I know I can get them from the co-op. I love our little co-op. They are so nice and they take such good care of the chicks.

My husband actually likes my chickens:) He refused to let me rehome my rooster, he even set up a crate in the house so he wouldn`t disterb the nieghbors. He even said that it was ok to get the muscovy I`m getting soon. He is all for pets with benifits:) I would go back and get atleast 6!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom